- How a Snapchat RoboAdvisor Could Rock the Industry
- 3 Thoughts on Why Invesco Acquiring Jemstep Was A Smart Move
- Smart and Agile: Riskalyzeand QuovoHelp Advisors Stay Ahead of Robos
- The Changing Face of Robo-Advisors
- How can we gain the efficiencies of a robo-advisor but keep our current service model?
- Craig: you can engage with a Turnkey Asset Management Provider (TAMP) such as FolioDynamix*. You can outsource allof your services to them, including investment management, portfolio construction, new account opening, rebalancing, performance reporting and billing. You keep your face-to-face client relationships, but gain scalability in your business.
- What is the Riskalyze Check-in Service?
- Craig: this is an outsourced service where each month, Riskalyze sends an email questionnaire your clients, asking them how they feel about the markets and about their financial future. They click a Positive or Negative button to answer both questions. This is a tool to keep in touch with your clients and create an additional line of communication with them.
- Click here for more information
- How Risk Tolerance Software Is Disrupting Wealth Management
- Data Aggregation
- Current vs Target Portfolios
Web-Based Prospecting: Data Aggregation
- Can help advisors develop deeper relationships with existing clients
- Newer functionality will alert advisors to cash events
- Visibility into 401(k) and other held-away assets provides a more holistic view of clients’ financial lives
- Content is King
- Prospecting versus Selling
- 25 Awesome Financial Advisor Technology Tools
Social Media: Content is King
- Should we use a content management tool like Vestorly?
- Craig: These tools are useful for adviors who are more into DIY since they require hands-on management and configuration. However, since you are relying on an algorithm, sometimes weird articles get through the filters.
- Ezra Group offers content creation service that can deliver blog posts, industry articles and white papers to help drive traffic and can be used as calls to action.
- Hearsay Social
Why Hire Ezra Group?
- Technology Advice
- Original Blog Content
- Social Media Management